Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Quick One

Hey guys! So, this is going to be short since I'm half asleep and I want to get something out there until I fall asleep. First thing, tomorrow (or today since it's past midnight) is my stepfather's birthday! Woohoo! I'm not and can't tell you how old he is now but let's just say old. Like, really old. Second thing, yesterday (or the day before that since it's past midnight), my parents got me this new bed. I don't know if it's a full bed or double bed. The only thing I know is that it is bigger than a twin bed. Now, you're probably wondering why. Well, I'll tell you that when I'm actually awake and won't pass out in the middle of a blog. More like in a middle of a sentence.

<3 frm a vry tird grl, Ana (<3abldemigd25)
^
Translation - Love from a very tired girl, Anna (LoveableDemigod25)

~SNORE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment