Saturday, June 15, 2013

6/14/2013

I'm sorry. I was going to be posting at least three times last week but I got busy with school. And then, at home, I've be trying to get back on writing but then I got writer's block so I started reading and now, I can't do anything except finish the story I'm reading. And I'm saying story because I use Wattpad and I've been read stories on there. And since I'm a reader, I can't stop until I have to. So, I shut down (more like close the lid) the minute I have to get out of the house to go to school. Then, when I come home, I'd read all the way until dinner. But then, I'll bring my dinner to my room and read and eat at the same time. Then! I'd get read and read until I have to go to sleep. But that's not all! Right when everybody is asleep, I'd "wake up" and read again until I fall asleep. But that's only the parts when I'm reading. When I'm writing, I would begin out by reading. And when the intense part comes and I can't continue without showing lots of emotions, I'd stop and write until another writer's block appears.

Announcement!:

  1. Next week is the last week of Summer School. Meaning, no more waking up early and no more free breakfast. But with that, I might be able to post more... Maybe.
  2. If I haven't posted this already but I got my glasses! I think I told you what I got but I'll repeat it if I did. So... I got two pairs right? So, the first one was those big nerdy glasses that are suppose to be "in style". Those ones I wear daily. The second pair I got were these small rectangular shaped with diamonds on the sides. Those ones I wear when I'm going to a party (which I haven't gone to one yet) or anything formal. I got them on Tuesday, a week after my eye exam.
  3. We went to this reselling store after getting my eyeglasses and I was broke so the only thing I did was roam around. But since I've learned this supernatural trick from a friend, I started to do the whole voodoo thing. And this links to me roaming in a story because? Well, they have mostly everything. From Children books to Adult Books. From CDs to Games and from Music sheets to instruments. And all of them were cheap. For example, a DS game costs the minimum of 6 dollars. The most? I forgot. Anyway! I asked the information desk for a specific item. Now... Guess what it is? Dum, dum, dum, du-dum, dum, dum, dum. Dum! Dum, dum, dum dum! (Or whatever the theme dong for Jeopardy goes.) Well... I got Tarot Cards! Cool, huh? I still have to memorize the meanings of all the cards (78?) and how to set the decks up.
  4. After we got home, I was trying to study my deck when I heard this weird screeching sound. I went into the living room to see a violin resting on my dad's shoulder. I was like,"Um... Where'd you get that!? And why!?" And then, he asked if I wanted it. But then, I was thinking,"If I say yes, then I would have to give up my nails! (I have really long nails) But if I say no, then there would be a small amount of chance that I would get to play the violin again... I'll miss you!" In the end, I ended up with the violin and the only thing I had to do was cut off my nails on my left. But now, my sister and I just realized this. She does the instruments that are all big while I got the ones that are really small. For example, she has the piano and the guitar while I have a flute and a violin. You get that?

No comments:

Post a Comment