Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Grand Canyon

Hey guys... So, For the past 5 days, I've been trying to post something but if you haven't noticed, I post stuff at the middle of the night. And even though I can stay up until two in the morning, I fall asleep thinking... About my day. And you must be thinking, "Why don't you post when the Sun is out?" Well, my parents don't know that I have a blog and if they find out, they are gonna read it but this is all personal stuff... Even though it's on the internet where everybody and anybody can see this... Anyway, the important things is that I went to the Grand Canyon on Monday. It was so beautiful and breathtaking. Plus, my fear of falling was confirmed. My fear of heights was small but it only happened when I look straight down. I also got this 'passport' for the National Parks and stuff that's owned by the government or the country. I don't know which one it was. The sad thing is, we only stayed there for a few hours and when back home. But, we will go back there and my parents say that we are going to stay there for a whole week. Then, when we do that, we are going to the bottom of the Canyon and we are also going to hike each trail. Well, if they get too lazy, then I'll hike it myself.

Announcements
  1. Right now, there aren't a lot of things I got to say.
  2. Okay. I kinda lied. I do have something to say but it's not that important if you only read this to hear about a girl's life. But the ones who know me because of my writing, then I have some stuff I want to announce. I will begin to writ but it will not be posted through Fanfiction. This story or novel (or possible series) will be posted through Wattpad since it is not a fanfiction of anything. It is a story. Or novel. Or a possible series. Anyway! I do need help with the names. And the title. I do have the plot in but I need the names of the characters. I need both girls and boys. I will be posting the same request through me book blog and maybe on my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment