Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello Summer! Even Though it Already Started...

Hi! I just got out of Summer School and today was the last day! We took all the furniture from my teacher's room and moved it to the other room next door. Then, we went outside to the field and played soccer. We won! It was actually my first time playing a real game of soccer and I was in defence... I think. The bad thing was that I was wearing flats and the first time I kicked the ball, my shoe flew off. It was funny. And while I was going to the ball, I was slipping on the grass until I fell on one knee. I was laughing and the other mid-field girl was a friend of mine and we were both laughing as I got up. Then, while we were in halftime, we were talking really loud about our strategy and the goalie was like,"Um... We should keep it down if we don't want them to hear this." And then I was like," OK! WELL, OUR PLAN IS-" And we all started laughing. Supposedly, we were winning in the first 10 minutes of the game (Each half was 10 minutes long) and one of the people that people that can go all over the field told the other team and the teacher that we don't need a strategy since we are winning (The other team didn't get any points). That's why we weren't serious as we huddled up. Also, in the first half, this guy tried to win a point but then our goalie blocked it. As he was going back to his side of the field, our goalie was like, "Hey, Leo (Not his real name) I just jedid you ball." Then, I started laughing and told our goalie, "Hey Chester (Again, not his real name), you 'cut off his balls'" And we both started cracking up. I'm not gonna tell you what I ment but if you think about it, then you'll figure it out. Anyway, after the halftime (that all happened before halftime) we switched sides. The other group started getting better but they didn't score anything, but they did get a point because I accidently touched the ball... It was on instinct! The ball was coming towards me and it was Hit or Be Hit! I have been hit in many places by various types of balls! That sounds wrong... Anyway! After I touched the ball, they got a free kick. Our teacher was on their side because they needed the motivation and the help. So, she kicked it but I tried to block the ball but it went past be and went to the far left side of the goal (If you were facing the goal and it went to the left). She was going to kick it from the side and into the goal but I was closest to her so I went and was about to kick the ball when we both kicked at the same time and kick each others leg... Well, she's out of the game. Then, after a few more minutes before it ended, Leo had the ball and was about to kick but I went in front of him and kicked it back to his side. Then, a few minutes later, he came back again and I went back in front of him again and when he saw me, he was like, "Damn it..." And then... I got the ball away from him and kicked it to my other teammates. In the end, we won. After we went back to the room, we had nothing else to do so our teacher put on Hercules until we had to go to lunch. At lunch, we just talked and laughed and had fun. On the last few minutes before getting dismissed. We did the weirdest things. Well, thing. We have this chant from Nemo that we use and she asked us if we wanted to chant one last time. We did and in the count of three 16 kids yelled out, "SHARKBAIT! OO HA HA!" And since there were other students around us, it was all awkward. But then a few seconds later we do it again and dismisses us.

Announcements

  1. Right now, there is nothing important to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment