Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses"

So... My mom and I just came back from America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses. It's an awesome eyeglass store. Cheap, too. And if you go there, they give you two pairs of glasses. Wanna know what I got? Well, the first one are the rectangle ones. They're black on the outside and on the sides, they have a line of diamonds on each side. Then, the second one are big, nerdy glasses. I don't know why but it was fun. Besides, they were the only thing that looks good on my Asian eyes (no offence). I also found out I have really bad eyes (they're healthy. Just not 20 20) and they're so bad that I squink on instinct. And I can't see anything that's a foot away. That bad. I'm literally hovering over the keyboard as I'm writing this to keep myself from squinting.And! The glasses won't be done until ten days from now... Boo. Well, wish me luck! I'll be posting something else in a few hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment