Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"Wattpad?"

Hey guys! So... as you can see the title above, it says "Wattpad". And if you know it, you might be wondering, "What does this have to do with the blog?" Well, I'll answer that in a few. For those who don't know what it is, look it up. It's this writing website where you can publish stories. It can be Fanfictions or just stories you want to publish and let the world see. Anyway! I have been on it 24/7 since I'm reading a lot of Werewolf books. I don't know why but the whole mate, alpha, possessive and dominating guys are just so intriguing. Plus, possessive and dominating guys are annoying but at the same time hot... I'm so desperate... And, some of the stories have been making me cry and it's been a long time since I've shed a tear.

Announcements

  1. I might start doing that. Like in the bottom of everything I wrote, I'll put in 'Announcements' so you guys will know what's gonna happen in a few days or weeks or months. It'll be more organized.
  2. I don't know if I told you this or not but I got tarot cards! Look it up! I did one on my nephew even though he's older than me (I'll tell you later) and it was accurate! And after that, he was all like,"Oh! This is all fake! Not real!" And I was like,"Stop denying it. You know it's true so SHUT UP AND EXCEPT IT!"
  3. I do have an account on Wattpad. It's the same username I have for mostly everything on the internet, LoveableDemigod25. Right now, I don't have anything posted since I'm still writing stuff and I get distracted easily with the stories. *shrugs* I'll post (maybe. Don't get your hopes up) when I MIGHT most something.
  4. I don't know if I brought it up but who has a Tumbler? I have one, just in case you want to follow... Yeah right. And if by a miracle you do get curious and look my up, same username for all the other things on the internet: LoveableDemigod25.

No comments:

Post a Comment