Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stupid Summer School

So... Summer's hear and I haven't uploaded anything since nothing really good has been happening... Or it's more like nothing important enough to tell you. The only thing that has been happening to me it that I'm on my bed for most of the day. Also, I've been attending summer school. (BOO!) I know. I never really wanted to go since all my other friends aren't in the same class as I am. But I had to. My mom signed the papers and now, I have to wake up at 7 in the morning to get ready, eat breakfast from 7:30 to 8, and stay in a room until 11:30. Then, I go to the cafeteria and eat lunch until noon when my sister picks me up. Any questions? Yes? Okay. I'll answer. I arrive at the school at 7:30 to eat breakfast there since they serve free breakfast from anyone younger that 18. For people older that 18, they have to pay $1.60. Get it? Good. Next question? My sister actually drops me off and picks me back up because... 1) She's learning how to drive so my mom comes too. And it's a good time for her to practice since she'll be practicing 8 times a week. 2) Since she's just learning, she is younger than 18 meaning she gets free breakfast, too. Does that clear things up? No? Okay... What is it, then? The '8 times a week' is because she'll go from the school and back twice a day. Then, I have school from Monday through Thursday. That's 4 days a week. Multiply that by how many times she drives a day and it equals 8. Good? Okay. I'll post more (Maybe) if anything good happens... Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment