Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independance Day! (US)

Hey guys! As the title says, Happy Independence Day! Well, for the people in the United States. But for the British, I'm sorry that you are being reminded about your loss. I'm joking. Even though it's true...  I'm serious! I'm joking. Anyway, my mom woke me up and we went to McDonald's and I had the Big Breakfast, or whatever it's called. My mom and I splitted it and it was good! I love their pancakes! They're so soft! Then, we went to lots of other stores for reasons I don't care about. Lastly, we went to Target. And being a loving and nice family they are, they abandoned me. While they were 'driving away', I yelled out, "Imma take the bus!" (There was a city bus depot station next to Target) And they came back. When I got in the car and was settled, I punched my sister. The love that goes around the family! Yeah right. Anyway! Being cheap parents they are (not my mother), we are doing nothing for today! YAY! I'm going to lock myself in my room and write random stuff and do random stuff and be lazy for the anniversary of the States! Woo hoo! I'm so lonely! 

Announcements

  1. Nothing really...

HAVE A GREAT FOURTH OF JULY, AMERICANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment