Sunday, June 9, 2013

6/8/2013

Hey there... I'm sorry. Not a lot has been happening to me and if I did tell you every single detail of my life then I'd be boring you guys outs to sleep (Is that how you say it?). And some of the stuff that is actually somewhat interesting, I can't tell because it's too personal. But something did happen. Nothing really awesome but is interesting and doesn't happen to me on a daily basis. First of all, I got Jamba Juice with my mom, sister, and my sisters friend Jasmine (We'll call her that for now... And that's not her real name). I got a Mango A Go Go. It was good... Anyways! The second thing is that I got shades! I usually don't have one since I wear glasses. And when I do wear sunglasses over my glasses, then the shades would start falling off my nose. So now... Since I'm waiting for my glasses to be made, I asked my mom if I could get shades since I feel naked without a type of glasses on my face. And she did. Now that I mentioned it... Today is day 4 (Day 5 if you count Tuesday. The day when we went to the eye doctor) from out of 10 days until my glasses will be finished. 10 is actually the max the glasses would take to finish. I just hope they'll finish in a few days. Cough, cough finish it on Tuesday.

As I'm writing this, I'm just realizing things that you're going to reading in a few seconds... And here it is. So... I just realized that I'm halfway off my summer school! I only have two weeks. Or eight days. Or  32 hours of being in school grounds until I don't have to wake up early to learn something! Well... Something like that.

Anyway... right now, it's 11:58 p.m. on 6/8/13 and then I have to wake up at 5 to do my job. Don't worry. I went to sleep at 3 and woke up at 7 for school. It was a miracle that I lasted school and then went to sleep at 10 in the night without taking a single nap... World record there... (Tempted to say "like a boss!")

Well... Goodnight! And if you're wondering why the title is 6/8/2013 and not 6/9/2013 (since that was the time it was published) because I did the title at around 11:45-11:50 and it took me a while since I was suppose to be asleep and my sister was coming in and out of the bathroom getting ready to go to sleep (she too has to get up at 5 since I'm splitting the money I get). I couldn't get caught or they're gonna be taking my computer away and that could not happen since I'm gonna be doing a lot research, writing and blogging this week and the next (Possibly). I'm getting carried away. Anyway! Then... Some of the cats in the hallway are growling at each other and it's bugging the poop out of me. To some it all up, I got distracted a lot. Then, the second and the third paragraph was done past 11:58 p.m. and I'm gonna be finishing this whole thing by 12:15-12:30 a.m. Also, I'm doing the editing on it. Meaning it takes a lot of time (To please the people that ignore my pleads to comment -_-). I'm kidding! no im not Seriously. About the joking part... I think...

I'm completely lost right now. I forgot what I was going to type next but I suddenly lost it while I was doing the whole "I'm desperate for attention" thing I did earlier to be funny... Besides that. Since I'm lost and got nothing else to right about, I'm heading out. I got to read and finish my books or I'm gonna finish my somewhat of a story.

Bye! Love me! And I'll LOVE YOU BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment