Monday, April 15, 2013

Why Am I Not In School?

Hi! Now, on the other post, I was suppose to tell you why I am posting during school hours, right? Well, my dad had to pick me up since I had the stomach bug... I think. I just had this really bad stomach ache. And I had AIMS, remember? Well after the time I had finished, my teacher saw me in pain and gave me a note to the nurse saying "She had finished her test. She still has a stomach ache." Yes. STILL. I had it is since I woke up (7:10) to now. I though I just needed to eat but nooooooo. After I ate breakfast. I still had it. Then I went to the nurse who gave me Tums and I still had it. Then, 20 minutes later, right before the test started, I went to the nurse again to get some Tums. But 'I had to take it later since I already took them'. Ugh! Didn't you see me in pain? So, at 9:35, I took one of the Tums (nurse gave me 2) then went back to work. Now, before I continue, the teacher knows that I was in deep pain. She even let me take a rest during the test just in case I was in so much pain that I can't work. Okay? Good. At 11:00. I had finished the test (YES! WHAT NOW!?) and was now leaning over my desk, cluching my stomach with my head on a fat (2 inches) book. I was in so much pain, I couldn't even read. See? That much pain. I couldn't even walk. So, the teacher gave me the note and told me to go back (I already told this part in the beginning). My dad picked me up. I went home. He checked my blood pressure, heart rate and my temperature. Now, he went to Wal-Mart to pick me up some medicine while I stayed home and 'slept'. Ha. Ya right. I blogging. So now you know. I'm staying home for the day. Until 7. I have to go to my sister's ceremony. A 'congratulations! You have a good GPA score to past freshmen/sophomore/junior/senior year! Yay!' kind of ceremony. I have to be all pretty. Ugh. Not in the mood. But at least I don't get homework! But I do have to work on my science fair project... But then I don't have to work with anybody. Now that's a different story. More posts will be posted in the next hour... Unless my dad come home and I have to act like I'm asleep. Oh well.

wuv me! Hope I feel better! WISH ME TO FEEL BETTER!




jk

No comments:

Post a Comment