Sunday, April 21, 2013

I puked...

Hey! So, at around 4:30, I woke up with a headache, stomachache and I felt nauseous. For a few minutes, I was breathing really hard. Like when you're trying to control your breathing. It was all a blur but I think I remember that something was in my esophagus. I ran to the bathroom and I started puking. I tried to cover my mouth but it just kept on coming... i wasn't even at the toilet yet. SO, the things that a puked in my mouth had to come out side it was disgusting so I dropped it right in front of the toilet. I puked again but was 2 feet above the toilet. I was lucky that the toilet seat was up. Until in spilled around the toilet. The last 2 um... pukes? was in the toilet. My mom woke up and she cleaned the puke while I took this pink, liquid medicine and got the puke of my hand and face. When I looked in the mirror, I had started to cry... Well, not really. A tear was on each cheek.

And now... I am awake (no duh! I'm sleep writing! That would be cool though) and I have a headache and I feel slight nauseous. And I'm really numb. And sore.

That's not the only thing, when I was falling asleep, guess what I said




"That was fun..."




I stupid... But don't blame me! I haven't puked in years! And I didn't get to puke at the fair!





Moral of a story? Don't eat too much and then go to sleep/lay down... Just don't... Unless your stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment