Monday, April 15, 2013

My Blessings That I Send

Quick post.

To the people in the bombing in Boston, I'm am terribly sorry for the tragedy that had struck your city. I send my blessings to all for the 2 who had passed, to those in the hospital, to those who had been injured, to the children, to those who had lost they're limbs. I am deeply sorry. To hope that the 2 were sent to heaven or to those who can, and will, survive. Damn those bomber! They have no right to destroy the peace (not really) of America. And again. I am truly sorry...

~More news from my father~

I think I just heard him say they tried to bomb a library... THEY ARE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY! SETTING OFF 2 BOMBS THAT KILLED 2 PEOPLE THEN INJURING DOZENS OF PEOPLE ARE OUT OF LINE BUT SETTING OFF A BOMB IN THE LIBRARY! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment