Monday, April 15, 2013

Science Fair Buddies?

Hi... Just to let you all know, the URL to 'Hi! :]" was changed. It's now...


http://y-hello-there.blogspot.com/


So ya. It's not the other one with wrong spelling... Okay... Well this one post is on my science fair thing I mentioned earlier.

When we, the students, found out that we will m=be having another science fair, we were... Eh. It was just another project. So, the dude sitting next to me asked if he wants to be partners. I said no. Then one of the girls from my gang (in a good way. We're a gang of weirdos) asked and I said no. Then another girl asked and then I said... Yes. I'm kidding. I said no. The another girl was like 'Okay. So me her and you will be working together.' In my head, I was like 'b*tch. No. You didn't even ask me.' But I actually said, "Sorry. I'm working alone this year." So... No partners. And why, you ask? Well, last year. I didn't have a partner and I go 3rd place! Well, actually 4th since it went Grand Prize, 1st, 2nd then 3rd. This time, I'm going for 2nd/3rd. Yeah! In a few days, or a few posts, I will be posting what my project is. And in a few hours, around 8, I would be posting about my sister's ceremony! possibly

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment