Saturday, April 27, 2013

4/27/13

Hi. I had a life and remember on the past blog? Well, I got back since 1 p.m. It was fun. I has an extra on another dudes video and I was awesome! But since I had my hair down, the lights were shining on me and halfway through the shooting, my hair got bigger by an inch. Then, when we watched it, my voice sounded high. Like girly high. I always thought my voice was lower.

So, I finished with the script that I had to write. Then, the teacher revised it. It was awesome! And, before I went there, I had Denny's! It was delicious! And after eating, my mom ordered this dessert for breakfast. On the bottom had a brownie, then on top of it was a scoop of vanilla ice cream. And then... the best part... It had pieces of bacon! Then it had a wee bit of caramel and and powdered sugar or whatever that white powdered thing.

Love me!

If your asking why I don't have a proper title and just a date, then it means I got no idea what I should put for a title. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment