Friday, April 26, 2013

I Have a Life!

Hi... I'm sorry. I was busy. I had homework. I have a life. here were some drama with some of my peeps. I'm not gonna be able to post tomorrow. Possibly. I might do the one called 'Mobile Style!' since it's made for mobile only.

Tomorrow, I have Saturday school. I have to finish an assignment and I only have about 16-20 hours left until it's due. And I have to me showing it to mostly everybody in the class including the other teachers, the superintendent, the other students and their parents. The only thing I have to do is film my documentary and make a 'movie poster'

No. I'm not taking filmography. I have these special classes I go every week and we had to make a movie or documentary of the 'dream job' So, yeah. I have to film my documentary and I'm an extra for another dudes movie. Then I have to make a movie poster. Well, my partner is doing that. Then I had to make promotional items to give out. Like when Beastly came out, they gave the fun sized boxes of candy with the movie poster on the back.

I talk to much. I'll try and post more tomorrow. Plus, I'm playing Doodle God and I'm already on episode 2! Yay! Even though I'm cheating by going on the internet and looking up the combinations...

<3 me! C U 2morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment