Friday, August 2, 2013

Full Car & Days 'Til

Hey! So, I was suppose to post something about what happened while my sister was getting her schedule but really... Nothing happened. Do you know why? No? Well... I didn't go. Three of my sister's friends asked if they could get a ride and our truck only seated six people. And if everybody goes, that would be me, mom, step, sister and her three friends. A total of seven people. So, step daddy said that he and I will stay home so I could sleep in and he could wake me up after an hour or two. That's all.

Announcements

  1. Nothing.
  2. Wait.... Never mind.
  3. Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters is coming out in 5 days (TOTAL PJO/HOO FAN!) *SQUEAL LIKE A FAN GIRL!* GO PERCABETH!
  4. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is coming out in 19 days (2 weeks and 5 days) *SISTER DOES NOT SQUEAL LIKE A FAN GIRL BECAUSE THE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES DOESN'T LOOK THE WAY THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO* (She's a TMI Book fan girl. Not really fond of the movie... yet)
  5. School starts in 10 days (1 week and 3 days). BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment