Saturday, August 10, 2013

PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS: THE SEA OF MONSTERS!!!!! And Other Movies... And Random Stuff...

So... As the title suggested... well, not really. But still, I went and watched the movie earlier today and it was EPIC!!!!! I loved it! I can't wait for the third, and the fourth and the fifth and the five other books! Ya... It's that long... Kinda.... There were so times that I hated it since it wasn't anything like the book but I kinda liked it 'cause I can't hate PJO. I wish I could go into detail but I can't since I would just give a compete summary of it. And I can't wait for it to come our in DVD 'cause I want to so badly watch it again!

A few days ago, I don't know when but I watched Wreck-It Ralph, Les Miserables, Moulin Rouge! and Ice Age: Continental Drift.

  1. Moulin Rouge! (<---That's the actual title) was awesome and intense. It was like Romeo and Juliet. But less killing and more loving. And it's sent in France with dancing and singing.
  2. Wreck-It Ralph was hilarious and awesome! It was so cool watching the old game character in a new movie. I love the humor in it and the it was just fun!
  3. Ice Age: Continental Drift was awesome as always! I'm in love with the series and Diego! I just love cats! I also love the jokes and Manny's awkwardness that turns into humor for us. I also love the whole family. They're not the same but they still love each other! *sigh* I also love it how all the actors/actresses are somewhat singers. For example: Keke Palmer, Queen Latifa, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez, Ester Dean, Rebel Wilson and more singers! Yeah!
  4. Lastly but not the least since it was the best... Les Miserables! OMG! AARON TVEIT! He was awesome! I cried and cried and cried and cried... It was sad... But I loved it.
  5. I also forgot that we watched Planes right after we watched Sea of Monsters. It was awesome but I still love Cars. I also loved it because it has country! The next thing you know, they'll make a Boats movie!
Later on, we went out did some kinda shopping. First we went and got my sister a bigger backpack and some binders while I got conditioner. I need something to keep my hair awesome! I'm not joking. After that we went to Famous Footwear and got some expensive shoes! They had the BOGO sale one and it was the late day... I think. My sister got the original black, hi-top Converse while I went girly and got red heeled hi-tops. I've been wanting them for a while but rather than showing the heel, I kinda wanted the hidden one where it looks like a normal hi-top but it actually adds an extra two inches. But whatever. I got Converse hi-tops and since it's expensive with its original price, so... I can live. Besides, it's actually my first full Converse. My other shoes were Vans, All-Star Converse, South Pole, American Eagle and other ones I don't remember since they weren't the best of brands.


Announcements
  1. Anyway... I met my teacher yesterday (Friday) and I'm going back to school on Monday. Boo that! So... Posting is unknown. I might post on a few this week about the first day, meeting up with friends, the first ever drama, and the love! I just hope I'm not too involved...
  2. Stories! I'm still writing. And I'm kinda stuck on when to start or end the chapter. I have at least one thousand to fifteen thousand words... I think. I'm also having trouble with names. Little help would do me some good...
  3. Back to #1 of Announcements... But basically, posting will be this week. I do not know how much I will post or when. So, yeah.
~HAVE A DRAMATIC, STRESSFUL FUN TIME FOR 13-14 SCHOOL YEAR!~
Cause I won't... JK! Not

No comments:

Post a Comment