Wednesday, July 31, 2013

One More!

So... the last time I've updated was eleven days ago... So... One more day. If you don't remember, the last post was that I didn't post for ten days. Now it's eleven, the next time should be twelve, then thirteen, then fourteen and so on and so on. But! Since school is starting soon, I should be able to tell you something. for example... The drama and the couples and the drama. And some friends... with drama... Yeah... I got at least two more weeks right. I mean left. Get it?

Anyway... I think I broke my fingers. Or at least sprained them. I use my left hand (yes... I'm special) and yesterday, we were using one of those slip and slides and when I took a turn, I went a little bit overboard and tried to stop my self since I hate grass while I'm wet. So... I used my left hand to stop but I was going really fast that my fingers bent in a way that it'll break. The good thing is that it didn't go all the way so I didn't break it. If I did, I'm screwed in school. The bad thing is... It still hurts. Really bad. And I'm beginning to type stories, too! Like, if i clench my fingers, it'll begin to sting and if I stretch them out too much, then it'll begin to hurt. It hurts... really badly.

Announcements

  1. Tomorrow, my sister is getting her schedule for her school so I might post something tomorrow afternoon or maybe at night. Or... I don't know. If something good happens or something interesting, I'll post. Maybe.
  2. My hand still hurts.
  3. I am currently writing two stories for Wattpad and continuing a story for Fanfiction. But right now, I want to write a third one for Wattpad. But since I'm not going to be able to finish four stories by the end of the year, I can't. So... I'll post at least something in both sites. And when I mean posting something, I mean posting a chapter or two. I'm not going to rush a whole thing in... five months and six days. Huh... Maybe I'll finish something...

|_()\/(=  /\/\(=
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 Do you know what this means? 'Cause I want you to know and I want you to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment