Monday, August 12, 2013

First Day of School!

Oh my God! I just realized that today was my first day of school! It was crazy going to my classes since I didn't know where I was suppose to go but it was fun! I even had a shadow! My first ever shadow! And if you don't know what that is, it's basically a new kid following you around the whole day. My classes were nice. The teachers were nice and they did a lot of fill out a paper about yourself. But it was fun! Tomorrow will be my second day of school and I can't wait! Well, kinda. At least my Pre-Algebra class has extra credits. 'Cause I know I need that. Well, actually, I might not need it but I might do it just in case. My parents do expect me to have straight A's. But I think I need extra credits for Science and Pre-Algebra and English Honors and Social Studies and all of my classes... *SMILEY FACE* I met up with all of my last year friends... Except for one... *SAD FACE* He is a guy but he was my best guy friend and he moved to a different state... *SAD FACE* I still miss him. And I'm gonna make him call or text me every month.

Anyway, while we were waiting in line for lunch, I was talking to my so close best friend that I call her my sister about stuff happening during the summer and basically starting the first topic of drama! Which was last year's Fall. But that 'drama topic' was big. Everybody I knew was in it and the 'other side' was pretty losing on the supportive stuff. Even though the 'other side' was the one 'who started it first'... I'm using the single quotation marks too much, ain't I? ANYWAY! I am so out of topic. That was totally not what I wanted to talk about! And again! ANYWAY! While Macy (my best friend's fake name) and I were talking, I think I was so happy I began talking and I brought attention a male teacher I didn't know but I heard he was 'laid back'... So basically, he was young. Probably less than 30. Anyway, I saw him looking at us and I just randomly said...


M: Me
B: Best friend, Macy
T: Teacher
S: Shadow


M- I like your sunglasses (he had on Ray Bans)
T- Thank you. I like your glasses (Nerdy glasses)
M- I know
...
M- It's hot (Que fanning my face)
S- You're hot?
M- I know
B- Hahahaha! I get what you did there
...
(I forgot what we talked about... We'll start with the thing I remembered)
T- Your shoes look new
M- But their not. I had these last year. (Grey bow flats)
(Still forgot it...)
T- Do you want my shoes? (Fancy black dress shoes)
Looking...
M- At least you get to wear heels
We all laugh


So... yeah... That was pretty random... But either way, super excited but I don't know  when and where and with what I should wear my new shoes!? UGH! Every crisis of every girl! Watch out guys!


Announcements
  1. With the same thing I was talking about last time, I do not know when I will be posting or how frequently... Based on my mood or if anything new happens. I think something will happen...
  2. I am taking a break on my writing and is focusing on reading for a while. I'll begin writing when I get inspiration or if I'm in a bad mood and I got nothing else to do.
  3. I love doing nail designs! It's fun and creative and it was a random fact about me!
  4. I forgot to say that I got a blister on my palm after writing too much. And I have long nails.
  5. Band is more fun since we have a large option on what instruments we want to play. I plan on piano and singing. I'm also going to stick with my last years instrument, flute and violin.
  6. I hate uniform...
  7. Back to number one... "With the same thing I was talking about last time, I do not know when I will be posting or how frequently... Based on my mood or if anything new happens. I think something will happen..." REMEMBER THAT!
~Have a dramatic, horrible, crazy great 2013-2014 School Year!~

No comments:

Post a Comment