Monday, August 5, 2013

Sleepy and Beeps

Hiya guys! So, my sister just started school today but I don't have any classes until next week. Anyway, my step had this doctor's appointment at like, seven in the morning. And I had to go since my parents are trying to get me back on the school schedule, I have to wake up at six or seven in the morning. But then, I don't go to sleep at the time I'm suppose to. I still go to sleep after midnight. It was around two when I finally fell asleep. That's about four hours of sleep. It's suppose to be five but I had to get up when my sister was getting ready for school and left an hour later. Anyway! Four hours is fine for me. I could live the whole day without sleeping. But I will feel slightly sleepy, have an on and off from sleepiness to... hyperness (?) And go to sleep an hour or possibly two after my curfew. But today, I didn't do any of that... Well, not in the morning.  While we were waiting an an hour and a half to get him to finish, they had two coaches that were just calling me... Five minutes later of sitting on it, I fell asleep. Hours and Hours later, My sister comes home. An argument brakes out. I get mad and to try and calm myself down, I lay upside down on my bed and put a pillow over my face, I then fall asleep for five to six hours... Missing dinner... And the only thing I had was breakfast. And I'm not even hungry after thirteen hours since my last food... Well, not that I think of it, I'm getting hungry from typing/writing of how I'm not hungry... You get it? Breakfast was delicious. We went to this restaurant that had a breakfast buffet... Awesome!

Announcements
  1. TWO MORE EFFING DAYS UNTIL PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS: THE SEA OF MONSTERS COME OUT!!!!! And since the only way of me watching it was if my sister went and she can't come with me to opening night since it's in the middle of the week, I have to wait until the weekend and I might have to watching in 2D and not in 3D... Beep...
  2. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones comes out in... I don't care...
  3. I meet my homeroom teacher for the whole year in four days
  4. I got to school in seven days... And again, beep.

No comments:

Post a Comment