Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dentist Trip

Hiya! So, I just got from the dentist a few hours ago. I had this hole on my tooth and a few days a go, it started to hurt. The bad thing is that it's been there for a few years. When we got there, we found out that it was still a baby teeth and it was never been pulled out. Also, there was no replacement. The good thing was that the tooth was a molar so it isn't easily seen. My mom and I decided to just pull it out before it spreads to the other teeth next to it. And since it didn't show any signs of coming off, they drugged me. I'm kidding. The only thing they did was numb my mouth or gums or cheek. The fun thing about it is that when they were pulling it off, I could feel what they were doing but I couldn't feel any pain. Then the really fun part was when they got it loose and took it out. Since I was laying down, I saw something red and blood on the thing the dentist used to pull it out. It was both gross and disgusting and cool at the same time. I'm weird that way. Anyway, since they numbed my mouth, I can't eat anything hot or solid. I also can't drink soda and If I do drink something, I have to use a spoon and not a straw. Which sucks since after the dentist we went to have hot dogs and the only thing I got was ice cream. Delicious but not satisfied. Watching three other people eat good hot dogs and the other people eating a huge slice of pizzas. Then, we went to a store where they were handing out samples of food. It was solid. While my mom and sister was eating it, my sister turns to me and says, "Is it good?" That earned both of us a punch on the shoulder. We would go to that store since they give out free samples of the food a lot. And my sister and I would go around and eat them and she'd always tell me, "Is it good?" So... yeah. Now, my gum hurts and I'm still hungry. And it's all bloody... But at the dentist, my visit was free since it came from the school and when one of the dentist found out that I came from a specific school, the dentist came over and asked if I knew her son. I did, of course. I've actually know his son since 2nd grade. We aren't like best friends or something like that. We know each other but we don't hang out. He's in the troublemaker group while I'm in the weird, outcasted and smart group. But either way, we are friends. I'm confusing you, aren't I? Let's just say we're friends.

P.S. -My gum still hurts and I've already took some painkillers... They're not working... Well, they worked for a half an hour to an hour but now, it's really hurting

Announcements

  1. For now, not a lot.
  2. I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I was busy and anything that happened to me was boring.
  3. It's still hurting...!
  4. I forgot...
  5. Oo! I know! I don't know if the right word is 'outcasted' or 'outcast' The draft is telling me that it's wrong but when I looked on Google, it was right.
  6. I also don't know if 'Oo' is right, too...
  7. And last but not least...

IT STILL HURTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment