Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ten Days, Cliques and Needs

It has been ten days since I have posted anything on here... I'm sorry. My life is that boring. The only thing I'm able to do in my house is read, eat and sleep. And in a few weeks, school is starting.The only thing good about that is... Nothing.

You see, at the last weeks of school is when everything fell apart. Some of the best of friends broke apart because of some trust issues and a few of them were because of couples breaking up. Some were because of fights when you're in the middle and you have to choose a side. Then some just 'change'. And this sudden 'change' makes a few friends mad and doesn't want to stick around someone they don't like. Basically, a lot of people are friendless. They might have a handful but not a lot have... a lot. But that might be good. I could find some new friends or old friends come back. Anything is good.

Secondly, another bad thing is the drama. It's filled with so much drama I'm surprised it's not a reality show! It's what you'll expect in a high school. In real high schools, none of this happens. For us, it's high school. There's the drama, the backstabbing, the cliques, the fights and the list goes on. But then the cliques aren't based on their style (i.e. goth, geeks, jocks, pops, etc.) [<  That was funny!]. Actually, our 'cliques' are half of that.

  1. First, we have the pops. In this group, they're mostly guys with at least ten other girls. Then there is a second pop group but it's much smaller. I don't really know since I don't pay attention to them a lot. And since they are the pops, they have 'power'. They could basically get somebody hated... If they have a good enough reason. But still, lots of people listen to them.
  2. Then there are the weirdos. Not really the geeks since I don't hang out with them and I'm labeled as the teacher's pet. The weirdos are the ones who are outcast from the others because your really weird, get on a lot of peoples nerves or pissed off the wrong person who unbelievably have connections to the pops. These weirdos all group together so they're one big group of friends.
  3. Then there are the... Hated but Smart people. These are the guys who are all stuck up and other people don't like them because of who their homeroom teacher was. And based on their 'title', they are smart. But the ones who got a different homeroom teacher all hate them. They think they're all cool just because of a teacher. I hate them.
  4. Then there is (kinda) my group. We are the loud, weird ones. That's all.
The other classes have their own group but really, whoever homeroom teacher you have is basically which group you're in. In the end, it's basically homeroom against homeroom against homeroom against homeroom against homeroom. Yup. and in each homeroom have at least 28-36 students. That's big...

Announcements

  1. Those bells that you hear on the streets saying there is a guy selling ice cream is passing buy as I write this... I'm now craving ice cream...
  2. I am beginning to write down my millionth idea for a story but this time, I am actually writing it. But since my idea is the basic plot or it's gonna happen in the middle of the story, I have no idea how to start it... So... I'm trying it out with a prologue, then a sneak (those stuff when they give you a page of what's happening in the middle or the end of the book) and then the actual story. If I work myself really hard, I might be able to finish by the end of the year or late 2014. (Get it?) Then, when I might finish it, I will post every week or every other week or every month. If I do any of those, it'll take me about 6 months to a lot of years to upload the complete story. Now remember, I have both a Wattpad and a Fanfiction account. And both of them are LoveableDemigod25. *cough, cough* LOOK ME UP! Get my message? Good. Good luck!
  3. I'm going to a resort tomorrow for a full day of swimming. Not really happy since I'm on my time. :-D
  4. I need to take a shower now... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment