Friday, May 3, 2013

Total Score?

This is the list of people that I know of that knows about the blogs. Remember, this is order of who I told first...

1) My number one best friend who knows most of all my secrets
2) Sister who I mad the mistake that I had one since right when I told her, she went og Google and tried to look for it... She succeeded since it's Google and you can look up and find everything on the internet
3) Former reading teacher since he knows everything before the whole population of my grade finds out... And that's fast. (One gossip can be known by everybody in less than a school day, or eight hours)
4) My other best friend who I just told at around 4:15 p.m. I trust her the most since she also trust me and I'm the only friend who hasn't gotten in a heated argument with her.

That's pretty much it. Well, those are the people that I know that knows. 'Cause sometimes, those four people can't keep their mouth shut... Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment