Friday, May 10, 2013

She Took it Away!

I'm sorry! My mom took my computer away and can't have it during the weekdays since I'm on it "24/7" Eh. I can't lie. But come on! They don't even allow me to go to the backyard unless I'm taking out the trash! So, yeah. Also, I might not post tomorrow or on Sunday since tomorrow, I have that Saturday thing (again) and after that, I got to go to a 7 year old's birthday party. And on Sunday, we're taking my mom to go see Iron man 3 for mother's day.

Now, forget about the future (I'm kidding! DON'T!) and lets talk about the past! (Isn't that the other way around? It is isn't it? Yeah, it is...) From 2 to 3:30, we had a dance! Yay! But then at the last 15 minutes, I stopped dancing 'cause I got sooo tired! But I still danced. Then, after school, my sister and I watched Rent! The movie version! And it was awesome! I don't want to give out too much spoilers sice I want you guys to watch it for yourselves... But it was AWESOME!!!! So yeah...

Bye! <3 u!

No comments:

Post a Comment