Thursday, May 2, 2013

FINALLY!

So, My script is finally done. I just need to film it. Then, my science fair project is also, done. I just got home meaning I just turned it in. By the way, IT WAS AWESOME! I was the only one in the class to have all of it typed and printed out. Yay! Also, we presented everybody's project and I WAS AWESOME! Well, that's what I thought of. Now, you must be all wondering, why am I telling you this? Well, I can update more! Kinda. I still have a life. Plus, I have to catch up on my writing. I have SO MANY ideas but they're rather long or I have a writers block on how to end/start it. I have a story I'll try and finish by the end of the week (Sunday night). So... yeah. Oh, and I talked to that one teacher I had been mentioning and he said that he'll be able to finish it during the weekend.

<3 me!

No comments:

Post a Comment