Friday, May 3, 2013

Science Fair!

In school, I just found out that I won 3rd place! Also, I just told my mom and my sister! They were like...

-Their reactions
Me: So, remember last year and how I got fourth place
Sister: I thought you got third
Me: There was 'grand prize', first, second then third. I got third
*She nods*
Sister: Okay, what did you get this time?
Me: Well, this tie, there was first, second, then third
*She nods*
Me: I got third!
Sister: Woo!
*She claps hands*
Me: So actually, I just went up one place.
Sister: Have you told mom?
Me:  No
Sister: Tell her! Come on!
Me: Okay, wait.
TO THE LIVING ROOM! OR FAMILY ROOM!
*Casually gives grading paper to mom*
*Mom reads*
Mom: You got third place! Good job! Just like last year!
Me: Well, I actually got fourth last year and this year, I got third. So I actually went one place up this year.
Step: What she'd get?
Sister: Third
Step: She could have done better if she'd done is a few days ago, rather than doing it the night before
Me, Mom & Sister: ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Thinking (me): You could have just said 'you and your projected sucked. You shouldn't have gotten a place'

So... Ya. And I was happy and all smiling, which I haven't been doing, until he opened his BIG MOUTH! Not to mention I haven't lock myself in my bedroom since I got home! I've been doing that for the past days. And, I haven't been in the talking side, at all! So, go blame him! Now, I'm hiding from the world, listening to random country music, writing random stories, thinking of random things and drinking random things... Well, coffee's not random...

No comments:

Post a Comment