Monday, September 2, 2013

Karma

Hiya... So... There's alot to tell. But I'll mention that later. Right now, I want to say I'm sorry. The title actually is the reason why I'm uploading. Not counting the last post since it was super short, I haven't uploading anything in 21 days. Or 3 weeks. That's alot. I found out that if I don't post anything for a while, I'll get total karma. A few bad things and a few stressed out days but it's horrible. So, I WILL be posting more stuff to try and have a happy year. It's barely the first month of school and people are already loosing friends and having fights. I just hope it gets better...

Annoucements

  1. More posts will be uploaded this week and the next and the next. I want you guys to be catched up with my life.
  2. My stories... Eh... Working progress. My goal of getting something done might not work. But I am in overdrive with all the ideas for stories.
Love you all and have a great night/day. 'Cause it's better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment