Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cakes and Blackouts!

Hiya! So, I was suppose to post something earlier this week but I was too busy watching one of my favorite shows. Cake Boss! I love that show! And it's always making me hungry... I'm even listening to an episode right now as I write! My cousin had let me used her Netflix account so I've been watching alot of things. Most of them are TV shows.

Last night, I was taking a shower, when all of a sudden, the lights go off. I freaked. I started screaming and I didn't know if it was for real or not, but I saw something. I can't discribe it but I think it was one of those creepy girls in a white nightgown and long black hair all over the face. It was something like that. And then, the lights turn back on. My sister starts laughing and I'm cracking up and my mom doesn't really care (not in a bad way) and my step father is yelling at me for being scared. Thanks alot. Ater I get dressed and got hugry, I was at the kitchen frying up some ham. Then, the lights go off. I was so close into screaming. Good thing I had my computer near me.


Announcements

  1. I think that my blogs might get a little bit shorter. Just a wee bit.
  2. I began writing more. Um, ya. That's basically it.

No comments:

Post a Comment