Monday, September 16, 2013

Contributing To My School!

Hiya! So, as the title suggested, I have been contributing to my school. I'm in Student Council (or Student Government) and I was the only one in my grade to have an office. I, am the Secretary! That's pretty big since I'm the only one in my grade that won. The other offices were taken by the older ones. Like President, Vice and Treasurer. Another way I've been contributing is that I got into the yearbook committee! Only two kids from each homeroom I I was one of them! Maybe because I got a place on it on May and I've bugged my teacher about it for a week. There's a meeting tomorrow after school and the teacher in charge of it just needs to give me a permission slip before I'm officially in it. But right now, I just need a piece of paper that says my parents are okay of me into staying after school. I think. Whatever. I just know I'm gonna love helping out and maybe get more notice in school. Not a lot like I want every girl to be my best buddy (I have enough of that) and every guy to like me but I want more people to recognize other people that's not in the "Cool Group". There are lots of people like that but they never realize it 'cause there heads too far up there arse... Sorry. You think this will get them to notice?

Also, I'm this kids' "lawyer". Supposeably, the kid is getting "devorsed" with one if his guy friend and he wants me to back him up. I said yes 'cause I've been backing him up since last year while he'll back me up in any trouble I have. But then, his "ex", was in my math class and he was like, "Be my lawyer and I'll pay you." In my mind, I was like,  "What? You want MY help? When you've been a butt to me? Heck no." I told him that longer but he said "I was the best". What? I don't even know what their fighting about...


Announcements

  1. Too many ideas. Not enough time
  2. You thinkI'm joining too many things?
  3. I might do another one like this. Like "Announcements" but rather than putting what's happening, it'll be like "Help me!" and it'll be about "what should I do?" That would be effected in the next post or the one after that,
  4. I might post on Wednesday since I'm going to the dentist. I think I'm getting it cleaned and might get surgery. Did I tell you about that?
  5. Sorry if I have spelling and grammar errors. I tried to fix it but the spell checher 'broke' and I want to post something before I fall asleep and forget about it.
  6. Repeatedly listening to Les Miserables soundtrack... I love it! Want more info? Maybe next time. I'll talk about me awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment