Sunday, October 13, 2013

12 Days and Counting

Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating for the past 12 days but I was busy. Report cards are coming out in a week or two and I'm worried that my grades aren't high enough. Also, for the whole week, we had testing and my daily schedule was all messed up. Confusing for the first day but it was alright. Also, not a lot of thing are happening. I do have drama but its little things.

The '13 days and counting' means... Its my birthday! Do the math. Anyway, my family and I are planning on celebrating my birthday a week before. But still, my birthday is offically 13 days away and im celebrating it a week before. But whatever. A few of my friends are gonna come over and we're gonna watch movies and have dinner outside. It'll be fun!

I finished my favorite series and it was awesome! I loved it and yeah... I loved it. I just don't want to spoil it too much. It's called Eternal by Kristi Cook. She's one of my favorite authors and she inspires me so much.

I'm still watching a lot of Netflix or if I never did mention it but I'm in love with Netflix. Right now, I'm watching Cake Boss: The Next Great Baker and it is epic! One girl's pregnant (7 months actually) and theres this screaming, cussing girl and a know it all. Lots of drama and I love it. Especially when it has the famous Cake Boss.

Have a safe October and bless Mother Nature that it's cooling down!

P.S. Sorry there's no announcements. I don't have a lot to say. Maybe on the next one!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment